Thursday, September 21, 2006

I tried

I tried to come by and visit yesterday, but Blogger wasn't happy then. Now I'm not too happy because whatever crud Mr. Mayhem had last week, I now have. If I could cut off my head I'd feel better.

Next week is homecoming for Mayhem #2 so I've been getting ready for that. I bought a lion to decorate with all the streamers and cowbells for her to carry around school next Friday. This week we have to go to Hillsboro for the football game. It's about an hour and a half away. I told a friend at church where we were going and she said she'd come along if I'd drop her at the outlet mall that was there so she could shop. The drum major has gotten very serious about this year's marching competition. This is our year to go to state, so we now have at least one extra practice a week, not counting sectionals. I called Mayhem #2's piano teacher and told her we'd have to put that on hold until after marching season. That's about the only thing that could give. The homework has to get done, and there has been alot of it.

Mayhem #1 has been working on a big painting for school and I can't wait to see it. She took a picture of a statue we saw when we were in Orlando and turned it into her project. She really seems to be enjoying her classes this year. I think next month her aerobics class starts. No more roller blading. Anybody want to buy some skates and pads?

Mr. Mayhem commented the other day that he would like to get back here some day. He now has a laptop from work that he carries around. He says we would need to upgrade our internet service. I think he just hates our dial up. It's all I know so it works for me. Anyway, to upgrade our internet, we probably need to upgrade our computer. We've been talking about it and looking at the financial aspects. I think we'll have to get a new computer so Mayhem #2 can get her homework done faster and we can get her some study programs for the SAT and ACT. It has absolutely nothing to do with all the new computer games Mr. Mayhem's been eyeballing. Nooooo.

No comments: