Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Hobbling

My doctor gave me the ok to start walking around the house in my lovely boot. Believe me, I can tell you exactly where that screw is in my foot. If I have to leave the house, I hobble with the crutches. I don't want to get caught somewhere with it hurting so bad I can't get home. I still don't do alot, but it's a start.

I had to take Mayhem #2 to the doctor yesterday for a check up and shots before school registration next week. We only thought she'd get one shot. She got three and a finger stick to take blood. She was not happy, but ice cream helped. The doctor also had to check her for scoliosis to make the school nurse happy. Her spine is fine. She's just asymmetrical.

Mayhem #1 is off in Georgia visiting the Boyfriend. She got there ok, but I haven't heard from her since. I hope she calls me today. Just want to make sure things are going ok.

Mr. Mayhem has had meetings at some swanky hotel all week. Unfortunately, the a/c in his car seems to be going out so I need to call the dealer. We've had eight straight days of 100+ temperature and there a few more coming up. He got into some vines about three weeks ago and he's still itching and it's still spreading even after a round of steroids. He'll have to call the doctor again.

I better go call about the car.

No comments: