Monday, May 16, 2005

Graduation answers

Since I'm in the throes of graduation madness I thought I'd answer the Thursday Three.

1. Memorable speech?

I don't really remember the speeches, but I thought it was neat that two sisters had to give the speech in back-to-back years. There will be four years between mine. So Mayhem #2 says.

2. How many graduations?

I've had three if you count the graduation ceremony we had from elementary school. I've been to gobs of them. (How many zeros are in a gob?) We taught high school youth for a while. Plus we've gone the last three years because Mayhem #1 was in the band and had to be there to play Pomp and Circumstance.

3. Worked a retail job so that in August I could clear my bank account out to pay for that first semester of college.

Bonus: Best gift?

I was called Tigger at work so my fellow employees bought me a set of Tigger sheets.


My favorite graduation to attend was when Mr. Mayhem graduated from college. We got married at 1:30 that day and graduation was at 6:30. He had a big "Just Married" sign on the back of his gown.

Oh, I thought I'd let you know that there words to Pomp and Circumstance. At least there are around my house. Here goes:

My reindeer flies sideways.
Your reindeer flies upside down.
My reindeer flies sideways.
Your reindeer is dead.
(Bomp Bomp Bomp)

No comments: