Friday, April 29, 2005

Hittin' the road

It's early around here because Mayhem #1 and I have to be at the high school by 7:00 to leave for San Antonio on the band trip. We're driving down, touring the Alamo, going to the competition location, changing into concert attire(The kids are. I'm just a roadie.), competing, going to the hotel, changing for dinner, going to the Spaghetti Warehouse for dinner, and strolling down the river walk. Tomorrow we eat breakfast, check out of the hotel, go to Fiesta Texas, load up, drive back, and be home by about midnight. Are we having fun yet?

My calendar for May only has about 5 days with nothing scheduled on it. It was 6, but we got a letter that said Mayhem #1 was going to be recognized at the school board meeting as valedictorian. I guess that makes it official, though this is the only confirmation that we've gotten so far.

Please pray for Mayhem #1. She has 5 AP tests in the next two weeks. She says if she can get through this, it's all downhill from there. Pray I get the graduation announcements out. Pray I don't burst a blood vessel. AAAAAAUUUUGGGHHH!!!! Like I said,...Are we having fun yet?

No comments: