Friday, August 12, 2005

Stupid cold

How in the world do you get a cold in the summer? Actually, I got it from Mayhem #1. Thanks Sweetie. I keep telling the family it's really West Nile Virus. Around here West Nile gets more news coverage than the war. It's so stupid. I think that's my word for the day.

Anyway, I need to get better fast because Mr. Mayhem and I were going dancing again tonight. If we don't go tonight it will be a long time before we can go because next week we take Mayhem #1 to school and the next week high school football starts. As the parents of a band member we have to be there. We are looking into taking more lessons if it will fit into our schedule.

The girls and I have some errands to run today. We have to deliver some soup to a friend who had surgery yesterday, take my mom to pick up her prescriptions, walk Mayhem #2 through the high school so she can find her classes on Monday, take Mayhem #1 to the bank, and do a little shopping. We're looking for a Tinkerbell shirt and maybe a purse for Mayhem #2. The only reason I think she's into Tinkerbell is because everything with Tinkerbell comes with either glitter or or rhinestones. She's my bling child. Doesn't everyone have one?

No comments: