Wednesday, January 18, 2006

My turn

Since I got tagged, I'll do my part. I was also scolded for not blogging more often. I just want to know, "Where do you people get this kind of time? Can I buy some. PLEEEASE!" Sometimes I don't blog because I don't have anything to say. I know that never stops Mr. Mayhem. My life is so mundane. Overwhelming, but mundane. Oh well...I'll try to do better.

Here's my stuff:

Four jobs I've had
Sales clerk at White's Home & Auto Store
Swept up sawdust at a pattern making company
Attendant at the chemistry storeroom at TCU
Clerk in the rent accounting department of a large company

Four movies I could watch over and over again (I told Mr. Mayhem he took all of mine.)
Emperor's New Groove
A Walk in the Clouds
Singin' in the Rain
Seabiscuit

Four books I could read over and over again (I didn't use to do this.)
Any and all Pern Books by Anne McCaffrey
Death at...series by Robin Paige
Deryni Series by Katherine Kurtz
The Green Rider by Kristen Britain

Four places I've lived
Jackson, MS
Houston, TX
Pasadena, TX
Fort Worth, TX

Four tv shows I watch
Extreme Makeover Home Edition
CSI Miami
Numb3rs
Antiques Roadshow

Four places I've been on vacation
France, Spain, & Italy (It was a cruise.)
Washington
Pensacola, FL
Oregon

Four websites I visit daily (How about those I visit the most. I don't visit any daily.)
Little A
The Grouchy Old Yorkie Lady
Mayhem #1's Xanga site
Curmudgeonry

Four favorite food
Godiva Chocolates
Tchouptoulas (sp?)
Sesame Chicken
Chips and salsa with a side of ranch dressing

Four places I'd like to be right now
Horseback riding anywhere
Hobby Lobby
Petsmart - Fish Department
In the other room scrapbooking

Four bloggers to send this to
I told you my life was boring. Everyone I know has already been tagged. Sorry to mess up the sequence.

No comments: