Wednesday, September 07, 2005

No chuzzle for me

I know Mr. Mayhem has been telling you about his Chuzzle marathons. I can't Chuzzle or play any other computer games right now. I helped my Mom with her walker a few weeks ago. I needed to change the little rubber caps on the bottom. I used a pair of vise-grips, because that's all she had, to twist, turn, and finally pull the caps off...or at least what was left of them. Mom had worn them off completely down to the bare metal.

Ever since then, my wrists and hands hurt constantly. It really gets bad when I use the computer mouse. It feels like someone stuck a hot knife down my wrist. You don't think about your wrists until they hurt. You use them for everything. No matter what I do I can feel the strain on them. The typing isn't as bad as using the mouse because I can hold my wrists straight while I type. Needless to say, Mr. Mayhem is just devastated to have to use "my turn" on the computer.

No comments: