Thursday, September 29, 2005

Zooooom

I'm here for the moment so I'm jotting a line or two. I went to the endodontist this morning to have them check out the root canal they did last year and all is well. Then I went to Mom's to take her to a doctor's appointment. We got there to find out that her insurance wouldn't cover the visit until Oct. 1. If we had thought real hard we would have know that, but she was so paranoid to get an appointment she didn't think. And the receptionist had been trying to call Mom all morning to let her know about this so she wouldn't make a trip down there, but Mom gave her the wrong phone number. The receptionist even called Mom's other doctor and got her phone number from them and it was a different wrong number. Sometimes I worry about her because I don't know what she can do and what she won't do. Made an appointment for Monday after my teeth cleaning appointment. Anyway...After that I took her to the grocery store, took her and the groceries home, and ran to McDonalds and picked up salads for lunch. I then took her books back to the library and took a few minutes to pick out a few for Mayhem #2. She thinks reading material is a necessity like air. Finally came home and started laundry since Mr. Mayhem asked for some this morning.

Yesterday, we made our third trip to the pediatrician about Mayhem #2's hand/wrist and tomorrow afternoon we go see an orthopedist. I'm not sure what to wish for. I just need some answers. The hand/wrist still hurts and tingles, and you'd think after two weeks it would be a whole lot better than it is.

Also tomorrow, the band is doing a fund raiser. Actually, all we had to do for it was sign people up to a taste test. Mayhem #2 and I do our tasting around noon. I hope they feed us enough for lunch.

No comments: