Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Shoe, no shoe

This is the week the podiatrist said I could try wearing a shoe. I did yesterday. Thought I was going to die! Things were hurting almost as bad as when I fell. I called the office this morning and asked if that was suppose to happen. The nurse suggested I go back to the boot for a few days and then try the shoe again. If it's still giving me trouble they want to see me before my May 10 appointment. Don't forget...There are only 17 days until the Orlando trip. This is not looking good for going without the boot.

Saturday I had a great time at my all-day scrapbooking event. I got 20 pages done in Mayhem #1's book. I think I'm going to need a third book to get all of high school in, as well as, another book just for band trips. I need to work on the journaling part. I'm way behind on that. It's really what I should do while I'm staying at home alot.

Mr. Mayhem went to see Mayhem #1 for Dad Weekend. They went to the first three innings of the school's baseball game and then left because her back was hurting on the benches.(Probably her bum was hurting too.) They really left because he doesn't like baseball. Mr. Mayhem still got sunburned. The man never wears sunscreen.

Mayhem #2 was left to her own devices at home. I rented her a movie to watch and made a list of chores for her to do. I also made a silly list of fun things to do. On the silly list I put "Eat Lunch." However, I didn't put "Eat Dinner." Therefore at 9:30 when we told her to get off her computer game and get ready for bed because we were exhausted, she said, "But I havent' had dinner." My response...."Who's fault is that?"

No comments: