Thursday, March 23, 2006

Departed and arrived

Mr. Mayhem called me this morning at about 8:00 to let me know he had gotten to Denver. Actually, he woke me up. Since I got up with him at 4:00am so I could get a shower, I took a nap after taking Mayhem #2 to school. I later went to the fish store and bought my fish some bubbles. I really bought air stones, but they make bubbles. Maybe Mayhem #2 will help me clean my tank a little this evening. I also looked through several tanks of angel fish for a "Phantom." We had one before that's face was half white and half black. Since he died, Mayhem #2 told me I have to find another Phantom. After standing and looking for a while, I decided I was tired of standing and left with just the bubbles. After eating lunch, I managed to get the dishes done, so now I'm sitting down again. I do that alot.

There really isn't much on daytime tv. While I was stuck to the couch, I finished my seasons of Magnum, P.I., McGyver, and Quantum Leap. Mr. Mayhem went out to Sam's Club one night and came back with the first season of Doogie Howser, M.D. What amazed me was how much Mayhem #2 likes it. She commented that all of the teen shows that she has seen is about the girls. She thought it was cool to see things from a boy's perspective. She still thinks boys are gross though.

Please continue to pray for Mayhem #1. She is in alot of pain. I mailed her a donut to sit on yesterday and a big get well card from the youth group today.

I have to remember..."Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming...."

No comments: